We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

Which Koh Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

Can anyone help me, I am trying to figure out the easiest optino for flying to Bagkok from Koh Tao??

Is the only way of flying to Bangkok form Phuket or is there somewhere closer to Koh Tao that you can fly from? Thanks for your help!!

Bangkok
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

I think you will find that that Ko Samui is much closer than Phuket and has flights with Bangkok Airways direct to Bangkok.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,169 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

Flying from Ko Samui to Bangkok will be your best way.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

I think there is also the option of ferry to Chumphon and then a much cheaper Nok Air flight to Bangkok.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

Thank you!!!

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

Nok Air provide a ferry + flight to Bangkok from Koh Tao, it is Lomprayah ferry from Koh Tao to Chumphon pier and then transport to Chumphon Airport for flight to Bangkok

You depart Koh Tao at 1445 and land Bangkok ( Don Muang ) - DMK at 1950

http://nokair.com

Koh Tao is no where near Phuket, you 'could' ferry from Koh Tao to Koh Samui and then flight to Bangkok but I would recommended Nok Air's service

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

Hi

Gippy is correct there's a flight and ferry package from Koh Tao to Bangkok with Nok Air. You can also fly from Koh Samui, which will most likely be a lot more expensive, but also quicker.

If you take a look at the top right hand side of the page there's an FAQ - How to get to/from Koh Tao, it has an extensive list of up to date information.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

This is Nok Air routing map

nokair.com/contents/…index.html

manchester
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

Monika4, you are so helpful, I see you a lot helping on here and the hua hin forum. I have been thinking about going back to Koh tao, but don't particularly want to go through Samui, so I am most grateful for the info :)

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

The easy way to fly from Koh Tao that's going to the Land of Chumphon by Lomphaya Ferry Boat. Flying with Happy Air to Suvarnabhumi Airport. And also you can connecting flight to Euro Flight or any. Bkk airport easy to going by Airport Rail Link. Let's checking flight information &promotion by www.ranongair.com

10. Re: Can you fly from Koh Tao to Bangkok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 20, 2014