We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

John Suwan Rock

Mountain View...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
John Suwan Rock

I saw an awesome picture taken from John Suwan Rock, I would like to also visit if possible.

Can someone share a bit more explicit direction on how to get there? I see it's near Freedom Beach Resort, but I can't seem to get more clear information on how to actually get up to the top where the rock is.

Thanks

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
Level Contributor
11,549 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: John Suwan Rock

The trail start just opposite the Freedom Beach Resort. Is a small walking trail that climbs up into the forest, on the top you can see Chalok Baan Kao Bay on your left and Thian Og Bay on your right.

2. Re: John Suwan Rock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Koh Tao