We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jamahkiri vs. thipwimarn

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Topic
jamahkiri vs. thipwimarn

Hi,

Any views on which resort is better? I really love the looks of jamahkiri, but I'm bummed thta it doesn't seem to have a pool or beach, while Thipwimarn has a pool. Thanks for your input!

Mary

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jamahkiri vs. thipwimarn

Mary,

We are having the same problem. We wanted to stay at Jamahkiri as the rooms seem to be of an excellent standard however no pool or beach is an issue to us as well. It is also a several 1000's of bht more than the Thipwimarn. We then decided maybe we should stay at the Seaview however just saw the terrible posts about roof leaks, snakes, dirty pools and smelly toilets. We have though found out that Thiwimarn owns villas called Jivarah and I am trying to find out information on it. Waiting to see! I am travelling to Koh Tao in a month so I can report back.

Netherlands
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: jamahkiri vs. thipwimarn

Hi Carla

I was also interested in booking Jivarah villas, but I learned that it is the same owners as Sea view Anankhira and Lipanaa. Is Thipwimarn the owner? I want to go to Koh Tao ni August and would welcome your feedback. Thanks.

3. Re: jamahkiri vs. thipwimarn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 13, 2009