We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far in advance to book hotel on Koh Tao, Feb 2014?

Marquette, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
How far in advance to book hotel on Koh Tao, Feb 2014?

How far in advance should I book a hotel/resort room on Koh Tao? I plan to go there in February of next year. I've checked for lodging options on tripadvisor and hotels.com and it's only giving me results for 23 out of 58 properties that I can book at. Does this mean that other places are booked full arleady?

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,072 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far in advance to book hotel on Koh Tao, Feb 2014?

Some may not have released their prices yes, 6 months beforehand is more than enough time.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far in advance to book hotel on Koh Tao, Feb 2014?

It's too early, they won't have given their availability yet to the 3rd party booking sites.

Marquette, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far in advance to book hotel on Koh Tao, Feb 2014?

Okay, thanks. I really want to stay at Charm Churee Villa again, but this time for 4-5 nights, as opposed to just 2 nights last time when I was with a tour group.....and it wasnt appearing in the hotel search results.

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far in advance to book hotel on Koh Tao, Feb 2014?

Hi

4 months in advance is a good time to book, start looking at about 6.

5. Re: How far in advance to book hotel on Koh Tao, Feb 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 10, 2014