We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long stay in Koh Tao

Which Koh Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lujan, Argentina
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Long stay in Koh Tao

Hi, i´m going stay in koh tao for more than 1 month doing some diving training and i was trying to find long term places to stay. Can anybody recommend some place for at least 2 month. Thanks!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,952 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long stay in Koh Tao

I think most bungalow operators will offer you a special, long term rate if you ask.

Koh Tao, Thailand
Level Contributor
415 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Long stay in Koh Tao

There are lots of places that offer monthly rent - Im sure the dive centre that you are training with will be able to help you when you arrive - they will know the longterm places close to them.

However if you tell me which center you are diving with I can maybe help with some suggestions...

Ayesha

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
Level Contributor
11,530 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long stay in Koh Tao

Several dive centers provides budget accomodation including on the price.

The best way i think is first choose the dive center.

Enjoy

4. Re: Long stay in Koh Tao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 09, 2014