We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help deciding accommodation

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
help deciding accommodation

Between three now :) We are me, hubby and 6-y-son. I´d like to do my OWD as well, seems like all these three has a diving resort as well, prizes about the same, what do you think?

1)Ko Tao resort

2)Regal resort

3)MOntra

What I preciate is a good night sleep (comfortable, not hard, bed). Pool for my son (he´s afraid to swim in the ocean since two years ago he saw me getting bitten by jelly-fish in Thailand :)). On the beach, some nice restaurants around, nice room without mossies. That´s about it so far :)

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help deciding accommodation

Hi

All beds are pretty hard in Thailand! Plus mossies are a law unto themselves!!

From your 3 I'd personally pick Koh Tao Resort. A nice beach bungalow would be my choice of room.

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
Level Contributor
11,578 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help deciding accommodation

Koh Tao Resort, another vote!

The infinity pool are very nice and i love their fish Bbq!

when we stayed here I booked a garden boungalow and we were upgraded at beach boungalow! Lucky!

At walking distance you can try some restaurants and shops.

Hi!

3. Re: help deciding accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, December 18, 2013