We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Tao Cabana vs Sensi vs Charm Churee?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
48 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Koh Tao Cabana vs Sensi vs Charm Churee?

Hi all,

Any advice in choosing between these three?

They seem to be roughly in the same price bracket; I like the look of the Cabana best, but my girlfriend is nervous of the open-air toilets due to The Bug Factor...

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Tao Cabana vs Sensi vs Charm Churee?

I stayed at Koh Tao Cabana last March, which was very nice, only for $70. I love it! The resort is located in a good location, part of the resort is on the hill so you get the nice sea view and nice coast line and part of it is on the beach. The bangalow that we stayed has 3 sides of floor-to-cieling window. (You pull the curtain for privacy at night.)

I did meet a spider at the open-air toilet, which freaked me out. You might want to check if the resort has the regular toilet.

I would go back to this resort and risk with the insect though.

Make sure you have dinner at Thipwiman Resort and go there a bit early so you can see sunset and see millions of star afterward. Good food, if you don't mind eating Thai style on the wood floor. It costed us about $12 (for 2 people). The restaurant is on the cliff overlooking the sea.