We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ko tao or ko chang or Krabi - 2 many options!!!!

Which Koh Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
2 posts
Save Topic
ko tao or ko chang or Krabi - 2 many options!!!!

Hi there - wondered if you could help?

Am flying to BKK this week and going with some friends to Ko Samet, but then I have a week to use. I dont know much about Ko Chang, but I could head back to BKK then on to Samui and Ko Tao, however is it worth the hassle when KC is nearer?

What Im after is a chilled out atmosphere with friendly young ish (late 20s early 30s) crowd, where its easy to meet people as will be on my own. I really liked Samui 10 years ago, but found it over-commericalised and like Phuket getting resorty and coupley last time I went (4 years ago) - not what Im after. Also want some nightlife - but not banging, and access to good diving. Am guessing Ko Tao meets these goals?? I guess another option is Krabi again any preference for those whove been to all???

Thanks folks

Matt

Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ko tao or ko chang or Krabi - 2 many options!!!!

Hi Matt, check out Railey Beach near Ao Nang in Krabi. Sounds just what you are looking for. Fantastic diving, climbing and volleyball and soccer on the beach.