We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach front prices

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Beach front prices

Hi all,

I'm going to be on Koh Tao in a few weeks and I'm going to be looking for accomodation once I'm there. I'll be looking for a beach front bungalow on Sairee beach (North), a/c and hot water, ideally a safe. Don't need anything too fancy. I appreciate the costs could be as high as I am willing to pay, however, what would you expect me to pay on average? Does anyone have any suggestions of places to check out once I get there?

It's just for me to budget so any guides would be great.

Thanks in advance

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach front prices

Hi,

you will find several Beach Resorts on Sairee beach for about 1500-2000 thb per night (for up to 2 person, as you pay most of the time per Room, not per Person in thailand Hotel/Resorts).

If you dont have any specific Idea, you may send me a PM,

sunny greetings from Samui :)

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach front prices

Hi First

Thank you for the help and information. It's very much appreciated.

Lynds

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach front prices

Can you share your information we me too? We are going to be visiting Koh Tao in February, and are interested in the same type of accommodation. Thank you!

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach front prices

Hi Duran

We're in Hua Hin at the moment, get to Koh Tao on Monday. I'll be posting anything I think people might find of benefit or interest when I get back. Must say though, so far loving Thailand!!

5. Re: Beach front prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 06, 2011