We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do? Ko Tao... Ko Phangan... Ko Phi Phi

Algarve
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What to do? Ko Tao... Ko Phangan... Ko Phi Phi

Hello, we are going to thailand islands from 31 August to 10 September and we don t know what to do??

I know that the weather is better at Ko Tao and Ko Phangan in september and we want to go to this islands. Is better to stay only in this islands or going also to ko phi phi? I always wanted to go to ko phi phi but i m afraid that we are going to lost a lot of time in transfer, going from a coast to the other... and since we have only 11 days... Can someone advise me?

Thank You

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,670 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do? Ko Tao... Ko Phangan... Ko Phi Phi

HI

The choice is really yours.

If you want to go to Phi Phi then you have to go with the travelling to get there.

Given that Ko Tao, Ko Phangan and Phi Phi are not that easy to get between, ie no direct flights, it will take a day to get from Ko Tao / Ko Phangan to Phi Phi, via ferry, flight or bus and then ferry.

So, if you feel that going to Phi Phi is worth the loss of a day, then go, but if you don't then, er, don't

Personally, its loosing nearly 10% of your holiday, and will lose a bit getting to / from / between Ko Tao / Ko Phangan.

Have fun whatever you decide.

PS, you only need to post the question once.

2. Re: What to do? Ko Tao... Ko Phangan... Ko Phi Phi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 12, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Koh Tao