We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

koh Tao, Phuket, Ko phi phi or Koh Samui ... Sept 10th!!

Which Koh Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
koh Tao, Phuket, Ko phi phi or Koh Samui ... Sept 10th!!

I've got 20 days and I don't want to waste precious time so I want to narrow my travels to 2 islands. I've been to Ko phi phi and Koh Samui 5 long years ago I'm quite sure things have drastically changed.

So what do you guys think?? Which two?

I'm looking for the best beaches, best food. Not interested in seeing more than 1 starbucks or mcdonalds because I'm really wanting to experience the true thai culture and not be bombarded by tourists.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Leaving this Sunday!! YAY!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,790 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: koh Tao, Phuket, Ko phi phi or Koh Samui ... Sept 10th!!

Weather wise your best bet would be Koh Phangan / Koh Tao and Koh Samuii. All easily accessed by morning or afternoon ferries and only a short hop apart.

2. Re: koh Tao, Phuket, Ko phi phi or Koh Samui ... Sept 10th!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, October 07, 2009