We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anankhira villas ko tao

Which Koh Tao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
3 posts
Save Topic
anankhira villas ko tao

has anyone stayed at the anankhira? i think it's very new which means there's no independent reviews out there so naturally i'm nervous about booking it. any info on this place at all would be helpful.

Ta

kent uk
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

Hi, Im thinking of booking up the anan khira for my honeymoon in august, I have been looking aswell for reviews but haven't found any. I think it looks a lovely hotel though. Are you booking direct? we have been quoted ��100 per night for an eternity villa...If I find any reviews will let you know!

Malmesbury
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

We've just booked our honeymoon there for August... hope it's OK :) Looks stunning.

Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

I was visitting Koh Tao in January and they where nearly finished building anankhira. I asked when they where going to open and they said May or June. Its just five villas but they look absolutely stunning. I stayed at Thipwimarn which was excellent. Anankhira looks similar but quite a bit more luxurious with 3x3 meter private pools or so. Obviously it is a new place but I am sure it should be great as it is just 200-250 meters to the best spot on Sairee Beach just next to Coral Grand Resort. Hope that helps.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

This is a small new place that hasn't opened yet so you won't be able to get any reviews on it.

Malmesbury
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

Thanks for the reply Hotkiss. Sounds like I made the right choice.

Finland
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

hi, has anybody stayed in anankhira yet?

Madrid
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

Dear all,

I am in the same position. I am about to book a vila at Anankhira, but I have not been able to find much information, except the one obtained in their web page. It looks really nice, but it would help a lot if any of you get to know any further information!!!

Natalia

UK
Level Contributor
583 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

Hi - I have left a message on another link on this subject but will again - we were booked to stay there last fri and sat 24/25 June - and were staying elsewhere on Tao - anankhira isnt finished - they didnt contact us to let us know but luckily I found out from taxi drivers and my hotel reception so I contacted them. They were good about returning our money (they came to our hotel and gave us the cash) but didnt really apologise for not letting us know. They are trying to get it finished as they have a lot of bookings. Cant say more than that really.

London
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

I am booked there for the end of July and following the previous posting, got in touch with the resort. The architect, Narathorn, replied personally and assured me that all would be completey done by first week of July. I obviously can't vouch for that, but I hope that's helpful.

Europe
Level Contributor
69 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: anankhira villas ko tao

We were apparently the 5th couple to stay at Anakhira in early July and had mixed feelings about the place. The resort truely has great potential in its concept and design but alot of patience is needed in these early days of operation. The free taxi service and the Thai in-house massages were the high lights of our stay. The compound is still a contruction site apart from the 2-3 villas standing. We had villa 1 which didnt have hot water, no phone connection , pool was out of service since it was in the process of being cleaned and only after alot of complaint we finally got our hot shower on the last day. With no restaurant facilities yet available we opted for in-room meal sevice which though rather tasty is always tardy so we eventually frequently use the taxi to grab a bite to eat elsewhere. These issues were raised by us several times but to operational staff only since management levels are never to be seen. Nonetheless, I believe that this could be a great holiday resort when fully operational.