We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Beacha Club (hotel)?

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Overland Park...
Level Contributor
39 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
The Beacha Club (hotel)?

Does anyone have personal experience staying at the Beacha Club? Sounds like its a new hotel on the party beach. I can only find it on agoda.com and sawadee.com but not the other websites such as TA and Expedia that I usually check for reviews. Looking for a clean hotel in PP, so any recommendations are welcome :)

Thanks,

Shelly

Rotterdam
Level Contributor
1 post
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Beacha Club (hotel)?

Hi,

The Beacha Club is perfect for if you to be near / in the party scene in Koh Phi Phi.

I stayed there at the end of March.

I saw some previous (negative) reviews, where people complained about the fact that is difficult to sleep while the clubs and bars are still open. Don't get me wrong, this is true. BUT, this is clearly mentioned on all the sites where this hotel can be booked.

It's literally on the beach, and breakfast is served at the beach it self. Very nice location. Breakfast it self is okay, not more.

The hotel is great for enjoying the clubbing (free earplugs included should you want to sleep before 02.00 / 03.00 AM). The rooms are clean and simply. Good value for money.

2. Re: The Beacha Club (hotel)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 09, 2015