We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
24 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

Has anyone booked on http://www.rassadapier.com/ for Ferry tickets from Phulet to Phi Phi and back.

They seem to be the cheapest around @350 Bahts per side. The difference in their prices with the others seems 'Too good to be true', so want to confirm before sending them money.

Cronulla, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

I didn't like the look of them. I've booked through www.phuketferry.com which seems pretty good. Cheaper is not always the best option when it comes to safety.

We paid each 1377.91baht each this includes transfers to and from our hotels.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,078 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

I normally pay 800bt for a return ticket with transfers hotel to pier & back, , but buy my tickets in Phuket, not on the internet, the day before

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

Where in Phuket? In Phuket Town? Do you have any reference? Thanks

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,078 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

In Patong, Karon, Kata, there are plenty of travel shops & they all seem to sell ferry tickets

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

Thanks. But are going to stay in Phuket town only.

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,759 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

You can buy the tickets at the pier prior to boarding

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

We have just been to Thailand and organised all our transfers through rassadapier.com (minibus and ferry) and they were absolutely brilliant. They got back to me immediately when i emailed then any questions and showed up on time for all the transfers. And the best thing is that you can pay cash on the day so you dont have to worry about being ripped off.

Can highly recommend

b

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
142 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

Just book the day before.. there are plenty of places where ever you stay to book.

9. Re: Phuket - Phi Phi Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 19, 2016