We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat to Krabi (Airport) - Private perhaps?

dc
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Boat to Krabi (Airport) - Private perhaps?

I need to catch an 11:30am flight out of Krabi to connect to my international flight. Any tips on alternate boats/ferries or perhaps private boat transfers from Ko Phi Phi Don to Krabi (any pier that will get us near the airport?)

I'm flexible, I just need to make that flight and must spend the night in Koh Phi Phi. Private speed boat is an option I think, but I'm looking for a great price on one.

Tips welcome! Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
Ko Phi Phi Don
Ko Phi Phi Don
Krabi Province, Thailand
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
942 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat to Krabi (Airport) - Private perhaps?

If you're flexible on your purse, as well, a private speedboat and taxi transfer will be about 15'000 to 18'000 Baht

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat to Krabi (Airport) - Private perhaps?

Hi prncsnada,

I am in the same situation and the best speedboat quote I found was at hotelatm.com (TBH 12,600). When are you planning on taking the boat trip? We are leaving Phi Phi on the 1 Jan.

Cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
942 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
dc
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat to Krabi (Airport) - Private perhaps?

Carolina S,

I wish we could share! We leave Dec 15 probably around 7am. The hotel quoted me a price of 10k baht, but then dropped the price to 8k. Based on this thread it's looking like that's a good deal (!). I may no other choice except to forgo our trip to KPP!! (that ain't happening) I figured we'll ask around again on the island, but I may take the hotel up on that offer in the meantime and lock in that "deal."

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat to Krabi (Airport) - Private perhaps?

Hi prncsnada,

I wish we could share too! Would you mind giving me the details of the company the hotel is booking on your behalf or even the hotel details?

Thank you!

5. Re: Boat to Krabi (Airport) - Private perhaps?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ko Phi Phi Don