I will be travelling to Phi Phi Don in Aug 2013 and wish to know more info:
1. estimated cost for private hiring a longtail boat from Phi Phi Don to the following attractions for sightseeing and stops for snorkelling (7.30am- 5pm):
Bamboo Island, Hin Klang
2. Is the above cost included of mask and snorkel,fin, safety jackets and maybe wet suit?
3. how many people the longtail boat take- 6 pax?
4. Is it possible to cover the following itinerary in one full day, or best to split it to 2 1/2 day trips? If so, how much is the additional charges?
5. Can you recommend a good boat "driver" or operator/ owner who speaks English?
6. Is the sea condition rough in Aug 2013?
7. When is the best time to return to the shores since the sea tend to be rough in the evening?
8. Is it best to travel to Phi Phi Leh first in the morning, and then cover Bamboo Island in the afternoon or the other way round?
9. Which is the best place to see sunset in Ko Phi Phi?
Any input re the following is greatly appreciated. Thanks a million!!