We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do while waiting for ferry?

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
Things to do while waiting for ferry?

Hello travelers!

No sure if I'm posting in the right place. But saw a similar post in the Phuket forum but there's no replies.

My partner and I will be travelling to Ko Phi Phi on 1st July 2013. We will be travelling from Phuket and our flight is expected to land at 9AM. Therefore, we will miss the morning ferry which leaves at 830AM.

We will be staying in Holiday Inn and have arranged the transfer with them.

Assuming the land transport brings us to Rassada Pier by 1015? We will have approximately 2-3 hours of waiting time for the 130PM ferry.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to spend the waiting time productively?

Maybe any places of interest or activities near the pier?

Thanks!

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do while waiting for ferry?

Hi Zephyr

Just have a chilled beer with your partner and listen to some music or try out some thai food and mix up with local who are also travelling.

Cheers

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,658 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do while waiting for ferry?

Nowt to do at the Rassada Pier I'm afraid. Personally our driver stopped a few places - we had lunch, got a SIM card for my ipad. I was hoping there was a 711 at the pier but alas there isn't anything. I'd recommend you stop at one to grab drinks and snacks for your room at the holiday inn. Way expensive at the holiday inn so just a tip for you.

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do while waiting for ferry?

Oooo,... Okay. Seems like there really isn't much by the pier.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions!

4. Re: Things to do while waiting for ferry?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 15, 2014