We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket to Ko Phi Phi - Airport to Island

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Phuket to Ko Phi Phi - Airport to Island

Hi Team,

Just booked and payed for our trip to Phi Phi, landing in Phuket at 20.55pm. Have the Hotel in Phi Phi booked for the same night. Whilst checking Ferry times, have realised there are no Ferrys past 14.30pm each day meaning, we cannot get to our Hotel that night !! I know we can stay in Phuket till the next day and get the 8.30am Ferry but, wondering if there is anyway we can get to the island that same night (boat at night?? I know.... just wondering though...)

Your responses are appreciated before I change my Hotel booking -1night.

Cheers, Antonio

Essex UK
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket to Ko Phi Phi - Airport to Island

No options I'm afraid.

You wont get to Phi Phi same day with a flight that arrives in Phuket at 20.55.

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket to Ko Phi Phi - Airport to Island

... Thanks Leigh... thought as much :( Unfortunately land in Bangkok at 15.30pm and this is the only flight I can make into Phuket, transit time allowed. Will need to shorten stay in Phi Phi by one day and sleep in phuket first night...

Cheers Buddy. AntonioT

Hobart
Level Contributor
67 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket to Ko Phi Phi - Airport to Island

Hi Antonio - You might like to check out Summer Breeze Inn in Phuket Town for an overnight option enroute to Phi Phi. It is a small guest house in a residential thai area of Phuket Town, run by the very friendly owner, Manit. He can arrange airport pick up, bed & breakfast and transport to the ferry next morning. It was great for us just 2 months ago. My brother in law had recommended it to us, after he stayed there a couple of years ago enroute to Phi Phi.

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuket to Ko Phi Phi - Airport to Island

Thanks Tassie.... this helps. I'll check they're website for contact details.

Cheers, Antonio

5. Re: Phuket to Ko Phi Phi - Airport to Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 29, 2014