We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phi Phi in June

14 posts
Save Topic
Phi Phi in June

Sadly my days as a traveller are over. However me and a few mates are looking into a summer fortnight in the Thai islands around June. If we were to go then, is it still like a "summer" holiday?! I know there is rain and it's the weather so nothing is guaranteed, but will we see the sun, get opportunities to enjoy the beaches etc? Any advice greatly appreciated!

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
23,179 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phi Phi in June

Hi,

Nothing is guaranteed but take a look at these stats:

yr.no/place/…statistics.html

Perth
Level Contributor
1 post
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phi Phi in June

We've spent June in Thailand for the last ~ 10 years

In general in both Phuket and Phi Phi you can expect rain every other day, usually the end of the day/early evening and usually fairly brief (plus it takes the heat out of the air.) Temperature will be low to mid 30s (celsius) with 80-100% humidity and high 20s at night.

We have only had one day of 24 hour rain in all our time in the Phuket area (had 5 days straight this year in Samui)

Expect it to be partly/fully overcast every day which does detract a bit from snorkelling (albeit you get a bit less burnt when you forget to re-apply sunburn cream)

Hope that helps

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
3. Re: Phi Phi in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 31, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ko Phi Phi Don