We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phi phi island resort

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CA
Level Contributor
193 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Phi phi island resort

Hello

First timers to Thailand. Looking to go to the islands for 6 nights. We want privacy, peace, and luxury. I'm seeing that phi phi island resort is available during our stay, but do see some reviews that state there is a lot of trash around beaches in that area. I really have no idea location wise where to stay. I am open to other locations as well. Would like a view and/or private pool, room service, and be able to go on day tours. Thank you!

Essex UK
Level Contributor
644 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phi phi island resort

Is it Phi Phi Island Village Resort that you are referring to?

If so, it's a lovely resort in a stunning location and a beautiful pristine beach.

Certainly no trash on the beach here.

CA
Level Contributor
193 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phi phi island resort

Yep that's the one.. The one rated #1 here on TA.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
230 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phi phi island resort

Holidayinn Phi Phi also a pretty good choice. ^^

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phi phi island resort

Definately Phi Phi Island Village resort. We are going back there in two weeks time. You will not be disappointed.Read my review. Beach and location is great!

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phi phi island resort

Phi Phi Island Resort is beautiful and certainly didn't see any evidence of rubbish on the beach. However, when we were there in April, they were starting construction at either end of the beach - I believe, extending the accommodation provision. Even this didn't detract from the sheer beauty of the location. There's a great little village behind the resort with a good range of restaurants ans bars so you are not restricted to eating in the hotel. The hotel otherwise, is pretty isolated and a 40 minute longtail ride from the main village of Tonsai. I would go back in a heartbeat, but there are so many places still to see in Thailand, so may have to put it on the back burner for a while.

Mags

6. Re: Phi phi island resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 24, 2013