We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
126 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Current weather

We are heading to phi phi tomorrow for 3 nights. Weather forecast isn't wonderful 40% chance rain and thunderstorms and overcast. Should I be worried? Would like to see some sun on our holiday - New Zealand has had no summer !

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather

40% chance of rain means 60% chance of no rain. There may be some showers but in the 35C+ temps you'll welcome the short down pours which wil cool you off a little. Most showers are shortlived.

Windsor, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,418 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather

And those showers are a welcome respite from the heat.

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather

Here at the moment. Really hot, but not wall to wall sunshine. Lots of burnt people around though. Occasional showers at night, but very short lived. You'll have a wonderful time.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current weather

Can concur with sootycat25, really hot and breaks of sun. Here for couple days already and good start on my tan :)

5. Re: Current weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, June 19, 2013