We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Best for snorkelling from beach?

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Best for snorkelling from beach?

Hi - am I right in thinking the Holiday Inn has snorkelling just off shore, without need for boats

Essex UK
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Best for snorkelling from beach?

Yes you are right.

There is decent snorkeling to be had right off the beach for both complete novices and for experienced people.

And off course, you also have the option to take a very short longtail ride to Bamboo and Mosquito Islands, where you can find some really exceptional snorkeling.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Best for snorkelling from beach?

Great - thanks. I was thinking maybe I'd got it wrong and the the Village Island had the good snorkelling.

Edited: 2:14 pm, November 13, 2011
Shanghai, China
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Best for snorkelling from beach?

Hi - a quick question on renting snorkelling equipment at the beach of Holiday Inn. May I rent a life jacket when snorkellin from the beach? I will stay at the hotel in the week of 4/2.

Leeds
Level Contributor
192 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn Best for snorkelling from beach?

We're at Zeavola, does anybody know if we can snorkel off beach there? or is it best to walk down to Holiday Inn.

Also, on the longtail boat trip to Bamboo and Mosquito, is the snorkelling off the beach or off the boat? I have a knee problem so am a bit concerned about my ability to get off and on to the boat for snorkelling. Never been on one, so not sure how easy it is.

5. Re: Holiday Inn Best for snorkelling from beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 22, 2013