We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Moon Party - Ko Phi Phi

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
393 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Full Moon Party - Ko Phi Phi

What are the full moon parties like on Ko Phi Phi? We're not at all interested in the Ko Phangan version...are the parties just as crazy on Ko Phi Phi? I might like to experience it if they're a toned down version of the original Full Moon Party. Will it be difficult to get off the island the day after the party?

Thanks.

Phi Phi Island
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Full Moon Party - Ko Phi Phi

Hello, Phi Phi's beach bars usually have a party on the full moon night but they are nothing compared to the crowds on Phangan, which makes them somewhat special. No problems leaving the island after the party, thats if you wake in time for the ferries....

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
393 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Full Moon Party - Ko Phi Phi

Thanks. I just got nervous about being there after I read the article linked below...made the party sound HUGE...

phi-phi.com/articles-phi-phi-info/nightlife/…

Phi Phi Island
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Full Moon Party - Ko Phi Phi

hi, no its not that big nothing compared to Phangan in size.

Its a great experience though,

Phi Phi Island
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Full Moon Party - Ko Phi Phi

hi, no its not that big nothing compared to Phangan in size.

Its a great experience though,

5. Re: Full Moon Party - Ko Phi Phi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, September 28, 2009