We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Phi Phi Island

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Phi Phi Island

Hi...

Im planning to go to Phuket in June and I have reserved a hotel in the area of Patong Beach. I want to have a one day trip to Phi Phi Island (not stay over). I want to ask the average price for one day tour to Phi Phi from Phuket and what's the best way to reserve it?

Thank you very much

Picton NSW
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Phi Phi Island

We got back from BBK/Phuket last week, we did a day trip to Phi Phi Island and it cost us 800b each, go for a walk up the street, you will find stalls everywhere selling tours, try a few and get the best price. I think the boat we went on was called the Sea Angel DON'T GO ON THAT ONE.I think they have a few boats but the one we went on was horrible, the hull where we had to sit smelt of deisel, the smell was so strong it had everyone feeling sick, there was water dripping from over head ( I think it may have been from the a/c) so we had to try and find a seat where we didn't get wet.It is a bit of a walk from the jetty to where they serve lunch and we all got caught in a storm going back to the boat so the trip back to Phuket was terrible. We were soaked from the rain, freezing as they could not turn the a/c off and sick from the smell then we hit rough seas. I know they couldn,t help the weather but they should do something about the state of the boat.

Hope you have a great trip.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Phi Phi Island

Thanks for your information :)

3. Re: Trip to Phi Phi Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, September 28, 2009