We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather, weather

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Weather, weather

Hi there,I'm visiting Krabi/Phi Phi from the 20th-30th this month... and I notice the long range weather forecasts are saying, rain, thunderstorms, rain and more rain.

What's it like there at the moment? Should I expect the odd 1hr nice, refreshing cloudburst in the evening and sunny days - or am I going to be disappointed?

Thanks!!

Phi Phi Island
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather, weather

Hello, well you never know. At the moment its up and down, yesterday was quite nice, a little bit of rain in the evening but today its raining. They say its going to pass in the next day or so. Fingers crossed when you arrive we should be back to clear blue skies and hot hot hot....

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather, weather

Thanks, Tigerbar.

Toes crossed too, I guess.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather, weather

weather is now brillant, last two days have been hot and sunny lets hopes its here to stay

Cheese

4. Re: Weather, weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, September 13, 2009