We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PP Casita in Phi Phi Don Village

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
1 post
Save Topic
PP Casita in Phi Phi Don Village

Thinking about staying at the PP Casita in Phi Phi Don Village mid December. Has anybody stayed before? Doesnt seem to be too many reviews about. Cheers.

Phi Phi Island
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PP Casita in Phi Phi Don Village

Hello, I have known many people stay here and have no problems. they do have a lovely pool and restaurant and only a couple of min walk to the beach and 5mins into town. What I would advise though is if you are coming in December you need to book now as many places are already sold out for December and January..

Happy Travels

Wirral
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PP Casita in Phi Phi Don Village

I would reccomend PP Casita to anyone, it's lovely. Cheap basic rooms if you want that or more luxurious if your a little picky like myself!

California
Level Contributor
2,403 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PP Casita in Phi Phi Don Village

Just came back, well almost a week. The PP Casita looked real nice. It is next door toThe Viewpoint which was much more $ and very disappointing. In fact, we checked out after one night and found a better place. The beach is not the best if you want nice sand. For that, you need to go closer to town. What could or may be an issue, is that there is this bar very close to both places (the biggest reason we left) which played loud, ear spliting music (not even good) till 3 am. They do not always have the "party" from what I hear, but just for your information.

4. Re: PP Casita in Phi Phi Don Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:27 am, September 07, 2009