We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin resort

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
488 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphin resort

Does anyone have a contact e-mail adress for Doplhin resort?

koh phangan
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphin resort

Sorry, but it's impossible to make a booking in advance in this hotel. The owner doesn't want !

Steve

Germany
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphin resort

Hi Brett,

we went to this resort to take a look and drink something on the bar. The garden is really gorgeous. All those cosy sitting areas and the bar is really big. But you definitly have no seaview because of the many plants and trees in the garden.

But Thong Nai Pan Yai is really not a nice beach. Noi is much more beautyful and greener and has better atmosphere.

bye, Yvonne

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphin resort

totally disagree with the last post- thong nai pan yai is the best beach on the island.

paris
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Dolphin resort

I agree with last message, and i confirm the Dolphin is the best place to stay ...i was there in April and it was the 5 best days of my time in Thailand ....with the full moon party, coming back to the Dolphin a the rising sun ...gorgeous ! stay in the chill out , just passing time with a cocktail after a so great party ...so quiet so nice looking environment ...god a real pleasure ...next time i'm going there without any doubt !

Vermont
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dolphin resort

Just left Dolphin and it was the best part of my Thailand trip. It is extremely relaxing and the beach is beautiful. The fact that the beach area is common ground for relaxing and reading means the view isn't dominated by private bungalows and can be enjoyed by all.

Vermont
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dolphin resort

Just left Dolphin and it was the best part of my Thailand trip. It is extremely relaxing and the beach is beautiful. The fact that the beach area is common ground for relaxing and reading means the view isn't dominated by private bungalows and can be enjoyed by all.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dolphin resort

This resort only accept walk in's which can be good as you can view the hotel before you book.

theres some more information on this hotel at travel fish

travelfish.org/accommodation_profile/…763

hope that helps

Shanghai
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dolphin resort

I have been to Thailand 4 times and Dolphin has been the nicest resort I have ever stayed at, The bar area is tastefully decorated, feels like walking on clouds because the whole resort is paved with white sand and you don't even have to put your shoes! The only comment would be: Dolphin could get new mattresses in the “standard fan bungalows” as mine was old and worn out and the owners could be more likeable with an occasional smile-I am not implying that they are rude or anything, just seem oblivious, maybe 13 years of Phagnan does that to a person…Loved the beach, the cats, the menu at their bar and will come back next year!

Shanghai
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dolphin resort

you can reserve: write to: kimgiet@hotmail.com

10. Re: Dolphin resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 28, 2010