We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking For Social Hostel On Haad Rin Nok Beach

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Vancouver
Level Contributor
9 posts
190 reviews
Save Topic
Looking For Social Hostel On Haad Rin Nok Beach

Hi everyone!

I'm a female in my early twenties looking for an affordable ($25 max.) hostel/hotel to stay at during the Full Moon Party on Haad Rin Nok Beach. I want to be within walking distance from the party, and would love to have a social-primary accommodation so I can meet young travelers like myself!

Does anybody have any suggestions? Pool, air conditioning, and hot water preferred.

Thank you!

Level Contributor
6 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking For Social Hostel On Haad Rin Nok Beach

Hey there, if you want to be in Haad Rin then check out Fubar Guesthouse, Lounge and Party Place. All dorms have AC, there isn't a pool but Haad Rin Nok beach is only 30m down the street and it's a great place to meet people :)

https:/…594875497214254

Desert
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking For Social Hostel On Haad Rin Nok Beach

when will u be in Haad Rin ?

i have booked a twin bed sea view superior room and payed for it already from 14 - 19, Dec. 2013 for Dec. FMP. U R more than welcome to use one of these beds free. if u r interested, then drop me a line

Hint: Same same lodge is the best sociable place at that area

good luck

3. Re: Looking For Social Hostel On Haad Rin Nok Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 30, 2014