We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few days in Koh Phangan during FMP

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
A few days in Koh Phangan during FMP

Hello everyone!

My husband and I will be down in Koh Samui for a while in September and were looking to check out Koh Phangan for a couple of days since we had some extra time and it seems like an easy ferry from Samui. We found out the days we have available coincide with the Full Moon Party on Sept. 19.

I'm sure it would be fun to experience - even though I already know we would only last a few hours :) - but my question is, will it be impossible to find a hotel that is not especially overpriced or that requires a minimum stay? We are looking to stay in a nicer hotel and probably not close to the party area.

Any insight would be appreciated! Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Phangan Beach Resort
Phangan Beach Resort
508 Reviews
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
Full Moon Party
Full Moon Party
1,794 Reviews
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
Cardiff, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: A few days in Koh Phangan during FMP

What Cassnu said.

One of the better beaches on the island.

12. Re: A few days in Koh Phangan during FMP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 30, 2014