We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Phangan to Koh Samui

Subang Jaya...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Koh Phangan to Koh Samui

I want to book a fishing tour at Koh Samui that departs from Tong Krut pier at 10am but I'll be staying in Koh Phangan. Is there any ferry that goes to Koh Samui early in the morning? And what is the last ferry to go back to Koh Phangan? Couldn't seems to find a definite ferry schedule from the net.

Would be great if there's someone who could help me out. Thanks!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,040 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Phangan to Koh Samui

First Lomprayah Ferry leaves Thongs Sala at 7.15 arrives Samui (Nathon) at 7.45am - you would then need to get to Tong Krut which should take about 30 minutes, so you would make it in time for 10am departure.

Last Lomprayah Ferry leaves Nathon at 17.00 arrives Thong Sala at 17.30 - not sure if you would get back in time for this as you don't say when the tour gets back.

Subang Jaya...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Phangan to Koh Samui

Ah thanks! The tour ends at about 5pm according to website. I guess we can get them to bring us back earlier since we'll have the boat on our own. It could be quite chaotic too as there'll be a Full Moon party in Koh Phangan. May just scrap this tour altogether.

Thanks anyway! :)

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,040 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Koh Phangan to Koh Samui

KP will be very busy, so a different day might be better.

4. Re: Koh Phangan to Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 08, 2014