We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Aisa Koh Phangan to Bangkok Como Ticket

london
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Topic
Air Aisa Koh Phangan to Bangkok Como Ticket

Hi All i am looking at this como ticket, has anyone used this, what is the journey like? i have used air air aisa many times but not a como ticket, this does look very good as i need to travel on the 14 April back to Bangkok and i understand this is new year time, so best book soon.

thanks for all advice elaine

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,145 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Aisa Koh Phangan to Bangkok Como Ticket

Combo - as in a combination of different transport. You will fly into Surat Thani with Air Asia, they then put you on a bus to Don Sak and then a ferry to Koh Phangan, this will add at least another 3 hours to your journey time and yes New Years is a busy time so book early.

Mentioned in this post
Phangan Beach Resort
Phangan Beach Resort
508 Reviews
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
2. Re: Air Aisa Koh Phangan to Bangkok Como Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, January 08, 2014