We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daily trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Ko PhanGan

Marseille
2 posts
Save Topic
Daily trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Ko PhanGan

I am planning to go to Ko Phangan in couple of weeks and need help to choose the best tour company for a daily trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Ko PhanGan (snorkeling+kayaking)

Many thanks for your kind help.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Daily trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Ko PhanGan

I think we paid 1800B when booking through our hotel the day before. Apparently advance bookings are only recommended during peak season.

At this time of the year it may be better to book a day or two before once you know what the weather is likely to do.

Seattle, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Daily trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Ko PhanGan

I am going from Koh Samui to Ang Thong Park camping over night then would like to go straight to Koh Phangan the next morning. Does anyone know if there is a ferry that leaves the Park and goes directly to Koh Phangan, if I am not apart of a guided day tour? Thank you!

13. Re: Daily trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Ko PhanGan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 30, 2015