We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samui-Koh Phangan-Panviman Resort

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
282 posts
Save Topic
Koh Samui-Koh Phangan-Panviman Resort

Hi,

During part of our trip around Thailand (which starts in a few weeks time!) we need to get from Samui to Koh Phangan and then from Koh Phangan to Panviman resort- where we're staying.

My question is this....do we have to book a hotel transfer to collect us when we arrive in Koh Phangan (and where exactly do we arrive in Koh Phangan?) or is it just as easy to catch a taxi? -we've heard the trip to Panviman is a very bumpy ride.

Thanx,

Fiona

:o)

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Samui-Koh Phangan-Panviman Resort

Hi Fiona,

We're just back two weeks ago. We got Lomprayah from Bangrak(collection from your hotel in Samui is part of your ticket with them) and it goes to Thong Sala on Phangan. I'm not sure about the Panviman, but our hotel had a truck waiting for us, as did lots of others. This was complimentary with our hotel. I'm sure if you contact them they'll arrange a pick-up. yes, the roads are hilly, but it is a concrete road around the island. All part of the fun. B

2. Re: Koh Samui-Koh Phangan-Panviman Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 pm, October 15, 2009