We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where best in Koh Phangan for couple in July?

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
travelchic79
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where best in Koh Phangan for couple in July?

Hi,

Having been to Koh Phangan twice as a young Full Moon Party loving backpacker, I am going back in the next couple of weeks with my boyfriend.

Can anyone recommend anywhere that's more romantic getaway than backpacker heaven?

We've booked somewhere in Samui for ten nights but I'm trying to convince my boyfriend who's never been that it would be great to getaway from the package deal crowds to somewhere more chilled.

Ideally, we'd like to book last minute from Samui (am I mad to do this?). I've looked into Panviman (looks amazing if a little pricey) and Bottle Beach (fully booked already!)

Pool would be great and candlelit bar/restaurant on the beach even better.

Thanks in advance - can't wait!

koh phangan
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where best in Koh Phangan for couple in July?

Hi,

We are now in high season and moreover as you know it, the majority of the hotels compel their customers to booked several nights during the FMP. Thus to arrive at the last minute in July to make a reservation is not really a good plan.

I recommend for you l'Haadlad Prestige Resort & Spa on Haad Salad.

Look at this link

www.phangan-guide.com/english/index.php…

Have a nice day

travelchic79
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where best in Koh Phangan for couple in July?

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your advice - a shame we're there during the Full Moon.

The place you suggested looks great. Will look into it.

thanks again

3. Re: Where best in Koh Phangan for couple in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 05, 2009