We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Winsford, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Night ferry

I would like some help with information on the night ferry from Surat Thani to Koh Phangan. Is it possible to book places on the ferry or do i just turn up and hope. Is there a web site that I can get information from.

Thanks.

koh phangan
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Night ferry

Hi,

At this moment there is no more connection the night, but I think that it will come back in high season

Bye

koh phangan
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Night ferry

I come back from the pier and good news, the boat of night was there!

That do not say that it'll make the connection every day in this moment, because it doesn't have a lot of people on the island, and the fuels are very expensive

Bye

3. Re: Night ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, October 01, 2009