We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsurfing in Koh Phangan

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Qatar
1 post
Save Topic
Windsurfing in Koh Phangan

Hello,

Does anyone know a good place to get some windsurfing lessons on Koh Phangan?

I will be there from 21st to 24th May, and would like to stay somewhere which is not too developed but still has a bit of nightlife in the evenings (beach bars/ restaurants etc).

Also what is the quickest/most frequent boat service to use when flying into Koh Samui airport?

Thanks,

Will

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Windsurfing in Koh Phangan

Hi there,

There seems to be info about watersport on www.phangan-guide.com Its in French, but if you dont speak it you'll still be able to navigate the site.B

koh phangan
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Windsurfing in Koh Phangan

Hi

There is a Windsurfing Center in Bantai, just after the Home Beach Resort, on the main road, but i don't know if you'll have a wind when you'll arrive

I have a friends who has a "Kite boarding Center", called : Cuttlebone. His name is Pascal and he speaks very well in English. It's located in Bantai near "Holliday Beach resort".

You might to speak with him

Cheers

3. Re: Windsurfing in Koh Phangan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, September 28, 2009