We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place to stay for family with small kids on Koh Phangan

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Trondheim
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Good place to stay for family with small kids on Koh Phangan

Hi, we have two kids aged 1,5 and 4 years going to Koh Phangan for 3-6 days (depending on if we choose to go to Koh Tao for a couple of days). Can anyone recommend a bungalow type of accomodation on a nice beach - but with restaurants in walking distance due to the kids. We heard Thong Nai Pan beach is nice, but where to stay - and other suggestions? Thanks!

Sunshine coast
Level Contributor
114 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good place to stay for family with small kids on Koh Phangan

Hi,

I am off to thongnai pan noi at the baan panburi resort on monday night I am also travelling with 2 kids aged 19 months and 7 yrs old, so I will keep you posted on what its like.

koh phangan
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good place to stay for family with small kids on Koh Phangan

I recommend for you the Salad Hut Resort on the beach at Haad Salad. Very good for families

On Thong Nai Pan Noi, be careful, next door to the Ban Panburi there are a work with the new resort.

You can stay also at the Star Hut, but a prefer the Thong Tapan Resort.

Cheers

Trondheim
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good place to stay for family with small kids on Koh Phangan

Thanks to both of you, I am looking forward to reading the travel-report. Stevephangan, its great that you take your time to help all of us tourists... Both your recommendations look great to me. However, apart from being kids friendly, which of the places/beaches are the most beautiful and which is best for snorkeling (for me).

Trondheim
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Good place to stay for family with small kids on Koh Phangan

..Ok, now I have sent requests to Salad Hut and Thongtapan at Kohphangan, and Rajapruek at the west coast Lipa Noi beach at Koh Samui. I guess we will decide when receiving offers from the resorts and I have read up even more - on reviews. They all sound great to me, and we have already booked 2 weeks at Smile House on Bophut, Samui.

5. Re: Good place to stay for family with small kids on Koh Phangan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 26, 2009