We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for Thong Nai Pan Noi

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Recommendations for Thong Nai Pan Noi

Hey,

Can anyone recommend a nice beach bungalow for around 400-800 baht a night. Preferably a lively place with lots of backpackers as I'll be on my own and hoping to hang out with people.

Thanks!

Angie

Germany
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for Thong Nai Pan Noi

Hi Angiem,

go to Star Hut at Thong Nai Pan Noi and you will never regret! Its a real backpacker place with a phantastic atmosphere. Lovely people, best food and clean bungalows. All you need you will find there!!!

bye, Yvonne

Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for Thong Nai Pan Noi

Hey

Can you tell me how you went about booking star hut?

Thanks

Aoife

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for Thong Nai Pan Noi

You can book Star Huts through email at star_hut@hotmail.com

Paris, France
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations for Thong Nai Pan Noi

Hi YvonneM ;-)

Absolutly agree with you ! Star Hut gh is "the" backpacker spot of TNPN. First price of bungalows with fan is 600 THB, if my memory is good.

If you like reggae, you can hang out @ "Rasta Baby" bar and there is two times per week little parties @ "Hydeway" and "Jungle Club".

Enjoy !

5. Re: Recommendations for Thong Nai Pan Noi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 09, 2009