We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to KOh Lanta from Krabi Airport

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
How to get to KOh Lanta from Krabi Airport

Hi everyone,

I ll be travelling to Koh Lanta soon in mid June. Do anyone here know how the cheapest mode to get to KOh Lanta from Krabi Airport? I heard about the private car an stuff like that but it is expensive. Since i am on budget, any other alternative to get there from the Krabi Airport?

Thank you in advance..

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to KOh Lanta from Krabi Airport

Hi,

Rather than writing it out again or cut and pasting - everything you need to know and probably more is in this long running thread

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g303905-i10216-k…

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to KOh Lanta from Krabi Airport

thank you so much for your prompt reply..

anyway, just to reassure that the minibus operate till late? once we buy tickets from krabi airport to krabi town, how do we find the bus station to get to lanta? or do they have direct public minibus from airport to lanta instead?

Sorry for asking so many questions at one time. Im just worried to spend unnesassarily for transport to get to lanta when i can actually spend for some other thing..

Thank you again!

3. Re: How to get to KOh Lanta from Krabi Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, February 08, 2015