We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick questions

Canterbury...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Quick questions

Hello :) ive booked accommodation on long Beach, Koh Lanta between the 19th and 24th of January.

Myself snd my girlfriend are flying to Phuket on the 18th, stayig there for 1 night, then aiming to get to Lanta the following day.

Is this easy to book via ferry? If so should I book onlime, or just at my phuket guesthouse which has a good travel desk. Any ideas how much this should cost?

Next, when we arrive at Lanta, is it easy to get to long beach from the ferry drop off? Again, likely cost?

And finally, we check out of lanta on the 24th. We are flying home on the 15th feb from Bangkok. We have planned to go to phagnan and tao after lanta, but would like to fit in one more island place before. Which would you reccommend?

Thanks!

1. Re: Quick questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 19, 2015