We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pimalia Pool Villas

5 posts
Save Topic
Pimalia Pool Villas

I am planning a trip to Koh lanta in November and just before i book the Pimalia can anyone Let me know if the pool villas get the sun throughout the day and are total private.

Thanks

Ko Lanta, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
512 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pimalia Pool Villas

Pimalai has a number of private pool villas facing a variety of directions so the one that you're in will really determine how much sun you get during the day. All of their private pool villas are on the hillside facing to the west so your odds of getting sun most of the day are pretty high. Also in my experience all the pool villas are as private as possible.

Pimalai is well known for its high level of customer service so I think a politely worded email or maybe even a phone call before your arrival will help to secure a pool villa appropriate to your sunbathing desires.

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pimalia Pool Villas

Thanks for responding sound like its the hotel for us

3. Re: Pimalia Pool Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 08, 2014