We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa on Koh Lanta with kids?

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Villa on Koh Lanta with kids?

Hi all,

My husband and I will be travelling with our 3,8 year old son to Koh Lanta in a week or so and would be really greatful for your advice re a kid friendly place to stay for 2 weeks.

I'd like an a/c villa/bungalow close to the beach in a quiet place but not far from restaurants and shops. Also a pool is a must for our kid :)

Are there any nice hotels with pools and stand-alone villas? I understand that Khlong Dao Beach will be a better choice to stay with a kid?

Many thanks in advance!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,546 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa on Koh Lanta with kids?

Bump

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa on Koh Lanta with kids?

I searched a lot in Tripadvisor and internet and couldn't really find what I'm looking for -- nice resort suitable for kids with a/c bungalow. I'm sure it was mentioned a lot on the forum but I couldn't find it :(

I'm flexible with bugget and am really looking for advice from someone who knows Koh Lanta

We're leaving very soon, so would be really greatful for any adive

many thanks

Ko Lanta, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
512 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa on Koh Lanta with kids?

Have you checked out lantaresidenseavillas.com? They are not in Khlong Dao and may be a little on the large size for what you are looking for but they do have villas with private pools. They are located in Kantiang Bay, which is a smaller community but still has a good beach and a variety of quality shops and restaurants.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa on Koh Lanta with kids?

Many thanks!

Villas look great but we'd like to be on beach front... Looks like they''re away from the beach.

Ko Lanta, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
512 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa on Koh Lanta with kids?

I found these two beachfront options on AmazingLanta, though I don't know if you'd have any chance with a booking at this late date.

amazinglanta.com/khlong-nin-beach-front-apar…

amazinglanta.com/khlong-nin-beach-front-vill…

You could also try Lanta Miami Bungalows. They are beachfront, with a new pool and according to some friends of mine it's very much kid-friendly.

Cheers!

6. Re: Villa on Koh Lanta with kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 16, 2013