We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended yoga studio/centres?

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Recommended yoga studio/centres?

Planning a short trip sometime in August, not sure where I'll be staying yet as I would rather book a resort near a yoga studio/centre.

My preference is Ashtanga, but if it isn't available, any Vinyasa/Flow would do too.

I've found links to 2 places that offers yoga - sanctuary and relax bay. are these the only one around?

Would also be great if anyone can recommend a good beach to stay at (preferably has a yoga centre nearby).

Thanks!

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended yoga studio/centres?

Try out this http://www.marinayoga.com/

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
282 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended yoga studio/centres?

The Retreat Yoga is closed for Low Season (she is on Klong Dao). Look up mona yoga, I believe she has what you are looking for. She is based at Relax BayResort so you could combine the two. As it is low season the island is very quiet so many places will be closed. Relax bay is open all year, the small town around there has some restaurants open at this time. But dont expect busy.

Ko Lanta, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended yoga studio/centres?

You should check out Oasis Yoga. It is in Klong Dao Beach and offeres yoga classes for all levels. They have a 9am class and a 4pm class Monday - Saturday. The garden is a nice shady place to hang out and drink some tea after your practice. Highly recommended!

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended yoga studio/centres?

What sort of costs are you looking at for classes?

5. Re: Recommended yoga studio/centres?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 21, 2014