We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket to Koh Lanta

Lincolnshire
3 posts
Save Topic
Phuket to Koh Lanta

Hi, we are staying at the Lanta Longbeach in February, travelling from Phuket. I've heard about the Hydrofoil service from this hotel but can't get any replies to my emails about it. Just wondered if anyone had any information like daparture time and place from Phuket and how much it costs? Also, is there any hores riding or waterskiing in Koh Lanta? Hope someone can help, Thanks

Koh Lanta, Krabi...
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket to Koh Lanta

Hello,

Hydofoil? Not sure on that one...

Waterskiing, no, some of the waters around koh lanta are national park areas, and all are also off limits to engine powered sports water craft, including jet skis. Only speed boat transportation/sightseeing/fishing trips/diving/tour boats are allowed, if I am not mistaken.

Horseback riding is/was a yes. I think the horseback riding company is still located on long beach somewhere...

2. Re: Phuket to Koh Lanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 10, 2009