We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

47 baht= £1

Which Ko Lanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WEST HAM,ENGLAND
Level Contributor
219 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
47 baht= £1

I wished I had not spent so much last year, and brought baht home with me!!!!!

koh lanta
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: 47 baht= £1

hello Theparkiesjersey,beach left pretty quiet untill the end,moonwalk,and the corner bar.Turn right kumpa klum,ozone are good,on the road it,s pretty quiet,good food in the lanta tavern,football as well,ribs ect.A couple of cheap good thai place,s.Walk the beach turn left,cut through the park,safer with children,and turn right,first you have relax and dive,good company,the local docters,open at six pm.Brit cafe good for football food..Fusion pasta,good service.Irish embassy,Use alo,great crowd football. shooters,pool table,nice bloke run,s it.up to the 7 11.Rann and country lao,thai place,s Country lao more rustic,and slightly cheaper.Spicy next to seven lovely thai people.Faim de loup,good in the morning,breakfast.Red snapper,evening,another ioo metre"s.Right on the beach,kumpa klum.say hello to pepe,camp as a row of tent,s,come,s in mine for cheese cake.Mr wee.s good crowd,sell everything,indian,to italian.Then ozone,good thursday night parties.Great people.A tidy little cafe,next door,behind lanta divers office.Great breakfasts and cheese cake.Cut through ozone and there is a small community,no name bar on the corner.Don,s next to his minimart,are worth a look,cheap as you like.Up the dirt track on to the road,the lands been flattened,and a thai resturant,with boxing ring has just gone up,it moved from klong doe.Turn right at this location,and your walk back is pretty safe as there is pavement,most of the way,not a night yough get a cab.turn left your heading to saladan,and it,s pretty quiet before the hill,that seperate,,s long beach from klong doe.Hope that help,s.Sorry alot,and yough,should be though.Say hello from me on your travels,as i"m yet to get much feedback,still d,ont get 10% of my bar bill,s.Times must be hard.Still quiet here,and the weathers been good.Bit hazey today and a nice breeze.Hope you have a great time.By the way ozone,s opening on sunday,which should liven things up.Back to the bbc now to have a look at the snow picture,s,am i,m glad i,m not on the A13 now,send,s a shiver down the old spine.Up the hammers,and hope the games on at the weekend.We could nick a draw.All the best kev.

koh lanta
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: 47 baht= £1

Shame i can not do maps,but i hope it helped.Should bring a book out walking lanta,might need some to proof read though.cheer,s again.

koh lanta
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: 47 baht= £1

Opiums opening sunday,ozones been open month,s.just went through myself.One word spring,s to mind.MeSSy.It,s almost opposite 7 11.cheers

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: 47 baht= £1

Cheers for your info Lantakev,

We have even got snow in Jersey ??

Were would you recomend for good indian food ??

Many thanks

25. Re: 47 baht= £1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, October 17, 2009