We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

koh lanta right here,right now

koh lanta
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Topic
koh lanta right here,right now

Need any help,weather who,s here,open shut bars clubs ect,i,m here right now.

stourport on severn
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: koh lanta right here,right now

Hi - I am checking out Trip Advisor reviews for Thai islands with a view to holidaying in Feb 09, in particular I want somewhere where the snorkelling is good directly off the beach and also where the diving is good; we are looking for an island not too "touristy" with a few nice restaurants and enough to do at night so as not to be bored - if you can answer any of these for me I would be grateful.

koh lanta
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: koh lanta right here,right now

Off the beach,much the same as else where.Get out to koh rock,koh ha, pee pee and throw your self in to the sea,I,dont dive but a lfe jacket and a snorkel,and some imagination should get you there

koh lanta
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: koh lanta right here,right now

koh lanta still has some charm,i was on koh samui in the 1980,s,built an airport in 1989 charm ended,pee pee over price,christmas top dollar.lanta will be the same get here before it becomes lanta .com.It,s great at xmas.

Koh Lanta, Krabi...
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: koh lanta right here,right now

hey lanta kev!

Where you at? and where you playin golf :)

5. Re: koh lanta right here,right now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, October 02, 2009