We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pimalai vs Layana

Which Ko Lanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spain
Level Contributor
33 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Pimalai vs Layana

I'm thinking of staying 5 nights at the Pimalai in October, but also considering Layana because of the great reviews.

What is it what makes Layana so special? Is it that is that you can get good prices through their website (very good value). Is its beach especially good? Or is it really far better than other hotels, i.e. the Pimalai?

In my opinion, without taking the price of each resort into account, the Pimalai sounds better for the location (in a hill, with lots of vegetation), for the beautiful infinity pool overlooking the bay, restaurants' choice, etc., but, of course, I haven't been there,I have only seen the photographs posted here and the ones in their websites.

UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Pimalai vs Layana

Hi

We stayed at Layana in December. "What makes Layana so special?" It is the personal touch. The owners are very involved with its running and train the staff to their standard. It is small and friendly and all guests feel special.

Mel

2. Re: Pimalai vs Layana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 17, 2009