We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weddings at layana

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
weddings at layana

Hi

I'm looking to book the Layana resort for my wedding in Dec. Has had a wedding or attended any at this resort ?

Cheers

Kaz

perth australia
Level Contributor
133 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weddings at layana

no i haven't but i am very interested at looking at holding a wedding there too. have they told you there is a limit of 24 people?

have you found out any more information?

thanks

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weddings at layana

Hi,

Not long got back home from Layana. We met an Australian couple that had returned to Layana for their first wedding anniversay. They had a ceremony only, they told us that on the day of the wedding it was raining until about one hour before, everything had been set up inside until then, then the owners and staff moved everything outside to have the wedding outside. They said it was absolutely fantastic. They had 40 people to the wedding, some stayed at Layana the others at Lanta Casuarina, just along the beach. They had a sit down for all 40 people. Nothing was too much trouble. The owners had thought of absolutely everything.

Go for it, it is a fantastic place. As people say heaven on earth!

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weddings at layana

Hi,

Go onto Layana Resort site, in the Guest book is a new review, a couple have just got married there!

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weddings at layana

Hi

Thanks for the link to the guest book I hadnt seen it, we've booked our layana wedding for the 13th of dec - can't quite believe we fly out in a weeks time, so excited !!!

We 've been arranging our wedding through creative events our co-ordinator Natasha has been fab, so helpful and thorough. Just reading all the great reviews on TA has convinced me that we've booked the right resort, I'll make sure to post my JBR.

Its taken us ages to arrange our first thailand trip and I'm feeling good about the places we've chosen to stay - bring on the sunshine!

Only 8 sleeps!!

Kaz

5. Re: weddings at layana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 14, 2009