We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities in koh lanta

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Activities in koh lanta

Hi! Any idea if booking the activities such as snorkeling or boat trips in Koh Lanta cheaper or through TripAdvisor?

Thanks in advance!

5 replies to this topic
Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,205 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities in koh lanta

Check on spot what they offer for the price. Tour operators are providing different services, i.e. lunch included, soft drinks included, etc. Consequently the price vary.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Activities in koh lanta

Best ways is to book via the resort/hotel you stay, if you go during off season (May-Oct) book once you reach Lanta since its lot cheaper than online prices

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Activities in koh lanta

Thanks.. But I'm going during the peak season which is this December. So booking through hotels is much cheaper?

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Activities in koh lanta

Yes, book through hotel/home stay they will help you to find a best price, even during peak season. Also to get an idea roam around and check in nearby tourist shops too,

note: tour price will be always cheaper when you book after arriving in Ko Lanta compared to online rates.

Nevada
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Activities in koh lanta

I agree, it would be a busy time to it's best to simply book the tours and activities when you have already arrived.

Reply to: Activities in koh lanta
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted