We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is ferry from Phuket to Ko Lanta currently running?

Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Is ferry from Phuket to Ko Lanta currently running?

Is there a ferry from Phuket to Ko Lanta, either direct or via Phi Phi, currently running? The Phuketferry website doesn't allow bookings online until the end of November.

5 replies to this topic
Prachuap Khiri...
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is ferry from Phuket to Ko Lanta currently running?

No reason why larger ferries wouldn't run. On the schedule for booking, though I didn't try to complete the booking, step 3 and further.

Are you getting a notice of not running ???

Edited: 1:35 am, November 03, 2017
Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Is ferry from Phuket to Ko Lanta currently running?

Running, ets. Phuket 08:30 h and eta. Lanta 12:30 h

Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is ferry from Phuket to Ko Lanta currently running?

Perfect. Thanks for the information. Much appreciated :)

Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is ferry from Phuket to Ko Lanta currently running?

For anyone interested, the first ferry from phuket leaves at 08.30 (15 minutes late, so 08.45).

Goes to Phi Phi first and then you switch to another boat waiting at phi phi pier.Arrives at phi phi around 11.30 and arrives at Lanta around 1pm.

Costs 600baht to phi phi, one way, or 1000baht phuket - phi phi - ko Lanta, one way.

Nevada
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is ferry from Phuket to Ko Lanta currently running?

Were you referring to the ferry times at PhuketFerry.com? Coz I was also able to book with PhuketFerry. It pushed through and booking was pretty easy. Also got it for around 600 THB. If you found that price on another site, PhuketFerry can give you a much lower price than that. They usually give that kind of offer based from my experience. Anyway, many thanks for this information. Safe travels!

Reply to: Is ferry from Phuket to Ko Lanta currently running?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted